Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ceramic Buttons Part 1


Charlie and I have the clay studio up and running and we've been busy making buttons!  I'm going to need one large button for the cardigan I'm working on and didn't find any I liked on a quick search, so decided to try my hand at making artistic ceramic ones.  Charlie got hooked on the idea of making one's own buttons and has been industriously turning them out since!  I'll give you a peek of hers when they're glazed.






With some of these I'm using Duncan's EZ Strokes and multiple layers/firings and some I'll use glazes.  Hopefully one will be perfect for the sweater!  





Come back for Part 2 when we finish glazing and firing!

Happy Creating!  Deborah

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool!!!! I love hand made buttons. I keep asking my boss to bring me some shed deer antlers because I would like someone to make buttons for me out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice this site and it is more complete and simple research. I thank you very much for those relaxing moments.

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail ; voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness .

    ReplyDelete