Wednesday, June 19, 2013

An Agreeable Tiger Moth





I've been enjoying deliciously foggy, rainy days - so different from Phoenix!  The forest smells wonderful after a shower and little c and I head into it every day for explorations.  It's a giant playground for her with the added benefit of a few wild strawberry treats.

And there's been this moth sitting on the side of the house for almost a week now.  I finally gave him a close look and he's amazing!  Shimmery white, a few black dots, and a furry white head.  I looked him up and his name is as cool as he is - an Agreeable Tiger Moth.  So, so much better I guess than the Argumentive ones!  I'm taking an on-line class on layered embroidery and decided to make him my first project.




Happy Creating!  Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    That moth's a beautiful creature. Tell us more about this online layered embroidery class, please. I'm interested to see what you create with the moth as inspiration.

    Heather M.

    ReplyDelete